Study a course you love
Stay in Australia as an International Student

pay as little as $1500 every 3 months*

“Drake Student Recruitment assists you in becoming an international student in Australia.
We advise the best course for your budget and goals, manage the enrolment process with your college or university, and assist with your student visa application.
Our services are 100% free!”

Our 100% Free Services Include
  • Course counselling to progress your career
  • Finding the right course for your budget & timeline
  • Processing all the paperwork for successful enrolment
  • Sourcing the correct overseas student health cover (OSHC)
  • Helping to prepare the genuine temporary entrant statement (GTE)
  • Assisting with your student visa application

Most of the vocational education and training or VET level courses (i.e. Certificate III, Certificate IV, Diploma, Advanced Diploma) are quite affordable compared to higher education courses like bachelor or master’s degrees; especially courses within the space of business. i.e. Leadership & Management, Marketing, Social Media marketing, Project Management, Human resources, Accounting etc.

These courses vary between $5400 and $6000 a year, and you have the option to pay the fees in instalments (pay every 3 months).

English courses are priced on a weekly basis, it costs around $180-270 a week, depending on the type of English course and provider you are choosing.

The other affordable and popular courses available are - Sports & Fitness/Personal Training, Early Childhood Education, Cookery, Hospitality, Information Technology, Trades etc.

Contact us to know if there is any promotion offers or scholarship opportunities available for you.

No, international students cannot take ‘online-only’ courses.
To comply with the student visa requirements, you must attend face-to-face classes. You will attend an average of 2-4 days a week. You are only allowed to study a maximum of 25% of your course online.

Yes, you can apply for a student visa onshore without leaving Australia.
However, make sure you do not have a ‘no further stay’ restriction on your current visa and in case you do, you must leave Australia and then apply for a new visa offshore.

Yes, we can certainly help you to enrol in a course and lodge a student visa application given a very tight timeline however, a lot of it depends on the course you want to take and how quickly you can gather all the required documents for a successful enrolment and student visa application.

Generally, the following documents are required to enrol in a vocational education & training (VET) level course.

  • Completed Enrolment Form
  • Copy of Passport with minimum 6 months validity
  • Copy of Educational Qualification (minimum high school or higher)
  • Copy of IELTS, PTE, TOEFL or equivalent test result
    - if you are from a native English-speaking country, you do not need to provide an English test result.

Certain institute may have additional requirements like statement of purpose, resume, current visa copy, financial evidence etc. However, it is mostly seen amongst the Higher Education course providers.

Yes, you can certainly convert your working holiday, visitor and a few other visas onto a student visa by enrolling in a course approved by CRICOS. You also need prepare all the required documents to lodge a student visa application before your current visa runs out.

Yes, you can add your spouse/children/partner as a dependant on your visa. You must supply sufficient evidence to prove your relationship with the dependants.

Yes, you can extend your student visa as many times as you want, as long as you enrol in a course that is relevant and ideally, a higher level than the one you have recently completed. However, if you have had multiple visas in the past, immigration may question the genuineness of your application.

Yes, it is mandatory for all applicants to obtain a valid Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) before applying for a student visa (exceptions apply to certain countries). You need to be covered for the entire duration you will be on a student visa.

You do not need OSHC if you are:

  • a Norwegian student covered by the Norwegian National Insurance Scheme
  • a Swedish student covered by Kammarkollegiet
  • a Belgian student covered under the Reciprocal Health Care Agreement with Australia

There are a few government authorised providers offering this service, i.e. AHM (Australian Health Management, BUPA, NIB, Medibank, Allianz). Compare all the features, benefits and price of each provider before purchasing your OSHC.

We assist our students to find the right cover for the best price available in the market.
Contact us if you need help with a quote.

The average OSHC policy will cost $450-$500 for a single, and $3000-$3500 for a couple.
The price will increase if you are including your children.

Contact us if you need help with a quote

Yes, you can work a maximum of 40 hours every fortnight when your course is in session, and unlimited hours when your course is out of session (school breaks/holidays).

If you have commenced your masters by research or doctoral degree in Australia, there is no limit on the number of hours you may work.
If you want information on the work rights permitted to your family members, please refer to the government website or contact us.

At present, Student Visa application (Subclass 500) fee is AUD $575.

If you are currently on a visa in Australia and that application was lodged within Australia, your student visa appellation will cost you $1275 ($575 + $700 as subsequent visa fee) if you are lodging the student visa application in Australia again.

The student visa application fee stays the same regardless of the length of your studies.

You can always use the visa cost estimator available on the immigration website to find out how much it will cost for you and your family members to apply for the visa.

If you have lodged your student visa within Australia and haven’t received a decision from the immigration before your current visa runs out, you will go on a bridging visa until a decision is made. You must attend classes if the course has started even you are on a bridging visa.

You can apply for a refund from your education institute and health insurance provider upon receiving a rejection. However, you cannot get any refund on the visa application fee.

If you have already commenced your course on another visa (i.e. student, working holiday, visitor), it is likely that you will lose a part of the tuition fees. Always review the refund policy before signing up for a course.

Same goes for the health cover, you will be fully refunded for the period you did not use.

Study in Australia now!

Contact Us